1. He grabbed my waist and his fingers burned holes through my shirt so I took it off.
2. I swear to god I stopped breathing when he kissed me. He took my breath away. Sometimes I wish he hadn’t given it back.
3. He tasted like the ocean and he let me drown .
4. I don’t remember his name. I think I miss him sometimes.
5. We dated for six months but he hated the way I would talk in my sleep and the cigarettes he smoked made my throat burn.
6. He pressed against me and I’m pretty sure he broke my ribs. I’d let him do it again.
7. He played me his favorite song and I pushed him off of me after 10 minutes.
8. I swear to god I could taste the galaxy on his tongue. I thought he loved me. Stars belong in the sky. Not in the smile of pretty boys.
9. He had six scars on his arm. I promised not to leave any more. He promised to stop drinking so much.
10. He bit my tongue and cut me on his teeth but I kissed him anyway.
Here it goes. I’ve watched you for four years. Always wondered what you were like…what was going in on your mind all the time that you were so quiet, just thinking, drawing in your notebook. I should’ve just asked you, but I never asked you. So, now, four years later, I don’t even know you, but I admire you. Well, this makes me sound crazy, but I’m okay with that. So take care of yourself.
P.S. I would’ve said ‘keep in touch,’ but unfortunately we never were in touch.